Elie Saab Residences, EMAAR Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai

Home / Properties / Elie Saab Residences, EMAAR Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai

Price : 1,525,899 AED
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 2
Developer : Emaar
Ready By : 16/11/2020
Property Type : Apartment
Listing Type : Off Plan
Square : 789 Sqft

Contact Agent

Property Description

Belogour Properties is proud to present, Grand Bleu Tower Emaar Beachfront, a prestigious and luxury residential project by Emaar Properties. The modern waterfront living complex with interiors by well-known Lebanese designer Elie Saab. If you’re thrilled by the sea and want to live in apartments that are endowed with progressive features, This beautiful one bedroom residence is designed with the highest specifications. Breathtaking views and flawlessly crafted designs are combined to create a luxurious oasis to retire to every day. The architecture evokes Miamis Art Deco District, a slice of South Beach constructed in the 1930s and admired for its graphic lines, glittering accents, and a lifestyle of absolute indulgence.

This unique and memorising project by Emaar is to delivered in Q2, 2023, Book this property with only 10% down payment and pay the rest of the 90% in 3 years.
Call us now for more details and promotional offers!

– Features

Barbeque Area
Day Care Center
Kids Play Area
Cafeteria or Canteen
First Aid Medical Center
Gym or Health Club
Steam Room
Swimming Pool
Balcony or Terrace
Lobby in Building
Service Elevators
Prayer Room
Reception/Waiting Room
Broadband Internet
Satellite/Cable TV
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Storage Areas
Study Room
Waste Disposal
Maintenance Staff
Cleaning Services

Central A/C
Shared Pool
Cleaning Service
Address Map
Country : United Arab Emirates
City : DXB